Tungsten Carbide Tipped (TCT) Core Box / Cove Router Bits
Core box bits have rounded tips that are perfect for routing channels in cutting boards and producing flutes in columns using solid wood or MDF. Our core box bits are available in various diameters, with a choice of 6mm and 8mm shanks.
- Route core box channels and grooves for decorative and general use
- Premium tungsten carbide blades for a sharper and longer lasting edge
- For use on CNC, table mounted and handheld routers
- induction brazed for maximum strength and durability
- Centre meeting blades for smooth profile cutting and plunging