Tungsten Carbide Tipped (TCT) Bottom Cleaning / Spoilboard Router Bits
Our bottom cleaning router bits feature center-meeting cutters that function as regular straight bit cutters with additional bottom cleaning properties. This will leave nicely cleaned-up routed bottom surfaces. This is especially useful when clearing large areas that will remain exposed. In contrast, cutters on most straight router bits do not meet at the very centre of the bit, therefore dados and pockets, cut with regular straight bits often result with less than perfectly smooth bottom surfaces.
- For routing perfectly clean cavities and resurfacing projects
- Tungsten carbide blades for a sharper and longer lasting edge
- Use on CNC, table mount and handheld routers
- Induction brazing for maximum strength and durability
- Centre meeting blades for smooth profile cutting